Click here for more information about the Department of Neurosurgery at SLU Hospital.
If you haven't seen one of our physicians in three years, you are considered a new patient.
Please have your primary care physician fax in the following documents:
- Referral (If you want to see a specific neurosurgeon, please indicate on the referral. Otherwise, you may make the fax attention to: Department of Neurosurgery
- Patient demographics
- Last office visit notes
- Any recent imaging reports (MRI, CT, XRAY, etc) - at least one type of imaging is needed for review before we can schedule for a clinic visit
Fax all documents to 314-577-8720
In order to provide you the best care, we have the following process in place:
- Referral is received by fax
- Patient information is verified
- Neurosurgeon reviews referral
- Approval for clinic scheduling
- Clinic is scheduled
If you have any questions, please call us on our main line at 314-577-8715 or you may email our team members (click on their names to email). If this is an emergency, please call 911.
Our Team Members
For insurance or precertification questions:
For billing questions:
For scheduling questions:
For Dr. Abdulrauf, Dr. Coppens, Dr. Elbabaa, Dr. Belkhair
For Dr. Bucholz & Dr. Mercier
For Dr. Elbabaa & Dr. Mercier (Pediatrics)
314-577-5306 opt 1
For all other questions, please use this contact form.